The following topics are intended to facilitate a line of research for the preparation of the paper in the Presentations activity at Univ Forum 2022. All the instructions to participate are here.
• Are online friendships authentic?
• Is there an optimal way to use social media?
• Are social clubs obsolete?
• Friendship: necessary for happiness?
• What are the challenges to deep friendship?
• How is friendship portrayed in literature?
• How do our relationships make us who we are?
• What role do the emotions play in human relationships?
• How do we foster long-term commitments?
• How do we address loneliness?
• How does mental health fare in isolation?
• Why is staying happy so hard?
• The end of “in-person”? How will post-pandemic organizations operate?
• Is it good to work from home?
• Will artificial intelligence make human labor obsolete?
• Transhumanism: A threat to plain humanism?
• Success: a matter of collaboration or competition?
• iPads in the classroom: Does technology facilitate children’s education?